A look at the “reborn baby” phenomenon and the hyper-realistic dolls coming out of it.
New to your site & will subscribe when I figure out how. I’ve been following the dummy phenomenon for some months & pushing it on the net. First, please look at the links, my typical post:
Control of our response to what is happening to the world is exercised via deception. We must become more adept at piercing deception. Here are stunt dummies; their clothed bodies, but not their heads, look real. http://www.dappercadaver.com/categories/stunt-dummies/ http://www.dappercadaver.com/categories/poseable-dummies/
Here is a totally lifelike head. http://www.waldomason.com/#!about2/cvq7
Please remember that these are not real: http://www.waldomason.com/#!gallery/cox7 For the movies & for hoaxes. http://www.waldomason.com/
http://www.waldomason.com/#!page3/cee5 Scroll down to the video of the woman holding the “baby”.
Then, consider the drowned “toddler” on the beach:
1. a child messed about by the waves is surely going to lose at least a shoe.
2. A living child bends his knees, draws them up in the position shown, thus pushing out the behind. He reminds us in every way of a living child. Does the reflex to draw the knees up like that survive death & being messed about by the waves?
3. Note the inside of the right ear. Are there people who lack the usual ridge between the ear margin and the ear-hole?
4. Is the eyebrow quite right?
5. In the shot where he is being carried, note how the arms stick out & compare it w how the infant’s arms stick out in the link above, where the woman is holding the infant.
Thanks for what you’re doing.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to receive notifications of new posts by email.